Tuesday 9 January 2007

What Of Australian Beer...

This is a post just for LOM in response to his request for details of Ozzy Beer. Whilst in Perth I tried two beers:

  • Little Creatures - lager brewed in Fremantle, WA. Tasted good, real good - kinda like staropramen but not as good
  • Victoria Beer - lager brewed in Victoria. Standard not too hot
Update! Whilst in the bush i tried the local lager of a place called Parachilna:

  • Fargher Lager - Pretty damn tasty. In fact I had more than one, more like 6! Bad news in high heat, head really hurt the next day! Bloody lovey though - not sure if I liked the taste oir the fact it was chilled! Hmmm..
I have also tried I few of the Coopers brands out here Pale Ale and Sparkling Lager....the same ones you can get in Tescos...not unsurprisingly they taste the same lol....

Update! Whilst on the "Neighbours Night" in Melbourne *sigh* I tried a few more beers to ease the pain:
  • Hahn Premium Lager - Very generic, nothing to special at all - may aswell have been Carlsberg!
  • James Squire - Golden Ale - Pretty sharp but tasty, not sure how many of these I had but it was all good!

Will keep you updated mate!! :)

No comments: