Saturday 27 January 2007

Pies...

If i were to say who ate all the pies, you would normally pick out the largest man in the surrounding 5 miles and all point. After this little jaunt around Oz I would just say "Australians"....no don't get me wrong they're not all fat...they just love pies. And you know what? I think I love them too!

This has prompted a new chapter in my life entitled, "There's always room for a pie!".




UPDATE: Here's the Mister Pie place in Brisbane - told ya , told ya ! lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Only you could do a good pie guide of Aus and, steaks and, roast dinners and, fish and chips and of course beer. Nice to know some things never change babe.
Glad you have found a house looks nice.

ManInOz said...

I aim to please ;). GLad to have found it too - bit of a nightmare but all sorted now! :)