Sunday 14 January 2007

Great Ocean Road & Melbourne

Guys as you can imagine by now this is my second post within the same hour...not that i'm in intolerant person but am pretty flippant! So I apologise in advance for tha lack of detail but I'll give you whats at the forefront of my mind...

Ocean Road - lots of scenic rocks and sea, lovely but once you have seen one - my god!

Melbourne.....hmmm not soo sure about this place, seems a bit too much like home...i.e. why is it being left to get messy? Could just be my impression but hey this time i'm prepared to go with gut instinct! Queue family fortune wrong answer noise "eeeuuuu".

Melbourne you are out of the running for Sel & Matts Next Top Home...goodbye!

This is what we had to do the drive in, was pretty cool, albeit Automatisch!

2 comments:

Mummy Cow said...

Hope you're feeling better - was your voice smelly after all that time in your shoe?

ManInOz said...

Was a little smelly, but used some cat litter on it and all was well again!