Sunday 25 February 2007

Being Engaged....

Now we know all the ladies have had chance to scream and shout but I reckon its only fair the guys should be able to do their "Well done mate!" and dish out burley and masculine hand shakes...

Most Popular Question : "Why did I do it?"
Most Popular Answer : "Because after 7 years I either proposed or risked losing a few vital organs in my sleep, its a small price to pay!"

No but seriously, you know when you love somebody and nothing else matters, thats where I am right now and there's no better place.

As such that doesn't mean I havent loved Chep over the last 7 years, lets just say that if you were trying to build a castle from stone and people kept blunting your tools you wouldnt have much luck would you? - I hear all of you that know me saying "say no more"...thanks guys!

Are they saying "say no more" because they are lost, they just don't want me to start ranting or because they understand the glaringly obvious truth hidden behind a analogy? I dunno, but its out of good faith so i'll take it and love you all the more for it!

2 comments:

Mummy Cow said...

Women are still screeching - partly because we're all so impressed by the way you did it. You deserve to be happy - both of you.

Love and hugs,
MC

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the analogy, but I'm glad that you're going to take me and love me more!