Monday 18 December 2006

Non -Stop Non-Stopping!

I think its safe to say the last few weeks have been non-stop. So many funny things have happened, thats its almost too much to come out of one persons mouth. But above all I do have to admit the two drunk tramps shagging on the Audi does beat all events hands down (and trousers!)

We only have 5 days to go, and as much as it must be killing people with the amount we are saying we are tired - there's no two ways about it - we're absolutely knackered. Every now and then I raise my head and think "what the hell are we doing?", but in as much as I have the voice of the Nancy Queen of Mordor screaming that in my brain, I do have the silky tones of Barry White saying "Good things come to those who wait".

For my sake, sanity and libido - I hope your right Barry!

No comments: