Monday 27 November 2006

The Bloginator 5000

With every drop of common sense squeezed out of me during my day at work, it goes unsaid that on the best part i'm commonly left with an obscure and nonsensical state of mind through out my evenings.

On a particularly deluded thursday night last week, it came to me that Chep deserved a bit of a treat....so I decided explaining to her that I had found a miraculous piece of software called "The Bloginator 5000"...

Chep: "What does it do?"
Me: "Well, it writes your blog for you"
Chep: "What's the point in that?"
Me: "It's if you can't be bothered to write a blog. You know, you create an account and you write your firt post then you think...hmm I can't be arsed now. So you install the bloginator"
Chep: "So why would you create a blog in the first place?"

It was about here, I thought....she's actually going for this....this is great!

Me: "Because .... well why not...you just feel like it!"
Chep: "That doesn't make sense??"
Me: "Imagine you go on holiday, it can write your blog whilst you are unable to. Its genius..."
Chep: "What does it write?"
Me: "Random stuff...news, politics,...food"


...and it was about here I thought, you losing it, its going horribly wrong and if she hasn't figured out your full of crap by now then the your sheer self-admiration will soon reveal itself in the only tragic way i know how..

Laughing at my own joke....damn fool...if you could only keep a straight face...I'd make millions!

No comments: